AFTV Membership benefits provide many options including production training, equipment reservations, content development and video production participation.
To use AFTV equipment and facilities, members must also attend an Orientation and sign and submit the Access User Agreement.
In order to become a member of Access Framingham (AFTV), a person or organization must provide proof of residency, Framingham employer or organization address, or Framingham school attendance.
- You may deliver this proof in person, by mail, or by uploading a jpg file of your proof and identification via the online form
- Family and organization memberships include up to four individuals
- Non-profit membership may require proof of non-profit status
- Each membership is entitled to one vote at AFTV’s annual meetings, except for a family membership, which is entitled to two votes
- Memberships must be renewed annually
If you have a problem accessing or submitting the online Member Form and User Agreement, please click here to download, print and complete both hard copies.
You can mail the completed forms and payment to: Access Framingham Membership, 4 Vernon Street, Framingham, MA 01701 or Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Staff Member will contact you for payment and confirmation. Please make checks Payable to Access Framingham TV.
Why Choose Access Framingham?
Chibuzor Ogbue Intern Testimonial
Want to learn what you can accomplish during your internship at Access Framingham? Our past intern, Chibuzor Ogbue, tells us why he chose Access Framingham for his internship.
Matt Donovan Testimonial
Through Americorps, Matt Donovan worked with Sudbury Valley Trustees - a member of Access Framingham - to create profile videos of organizations that Sudbury Valley Trustees works closely with.
WIC's Ann Tierney Testimonial
Ann Tierney is WIC's Senior Nutritionist. Ann shares with us her feelings on being selected as the Senior Nutritionist at WIC, and how Access Framingham played a role in her nomination.