How to Post to the video Community Bulletin Board
The Community Bulletin Board is cablecast when no other programming is scheduled. You can use our web system to submit a message.
Important: Your message should be no more than 200 characters; with more than abut 200 characters, the text will be squeezed, and your message will be illegible on the screen. Don’t just upload a press release. Edit your message to a bulletin board item. Messages that are too long will not be accepted.
Use a font that is easily readable by the viewer. A thin, script-like font may work for a large heading, but not for the message body.
To add a message to the Community Bulletin Board:
- Click on this link: Front Door
- Log in with Username: webuser and Password: access
- After you’re logged in, click on Carousel
- Click on New Bulletin
- You will now see a list of templates.
- Choose a template which will suit your needs. If you need an image, choose one with an image. If you need a lot of text space, plan accordingly.
- Click on your chosen template.
- Fill in each box with your message information.
- As you fill in information the preview of the slide will change.
- After you have filled in all the information, go to “Schedule” and click the red “Yes”
- Select the date you wish for your bulletin to stop playing.
- When you are satisfied with your bulletin, click the red “Submit” button, just above and to the right of the “Schedule” tab.
- You are done! You can either add another message or log out.
After approval by Access Framingham staff, your message will appear on the Community Bulletin Board in a day or so. Thank you for posting to the CBB!