How to Post to the video Community Bulletin Board
The Community Bulletin Board is cablecast when no other programming is scheduled. You can use our web system to submit a message.
Important: Your message should be no more than 200 characters; with more than abut 200 characters, the text will be squeezed, and your message will be illegible on the screen. Don’t just upload a press release. Edit your message to a bulletin board item. Messages that are too long will not be accepted.
Use a font that is easily readable by the viewer. A thin, script-like font may work for a large heading, but not for the message body.
To add a message to the Community Bulletin Board:
- Click on this link: Front Door
- Log in with Username: webuser and Password: access
- After you’re logged in, click on Carousel
- Click on New Bulletin
- You will now see a list of templates.
- Move your mouse over each template to see a preview of the template on the right.
- Choose a template which will suit your needs. If you need an image, choose one with an image. If you need a lot of text space, plan accordingly.
- Click on your chosen template.
- Fill in each box with your message information.
- To see how your message will look, click on the magnifying glass above the preview window.
- To update the preview, click the Update icon.
- After filling in the boxes, click the Spell Check icon .
- After spell-checking, click the Continue button.
- On this screen, choose the dates you would like your message to start and end. If you would like to your message to stay on, check “Until Manually turned off.”
- Click Finish at the bottom of the screen.
- You are now at a screen that says “You are about to add this bulletin to the system.” Click OK.
- You are done! You can either add another message or log out.
After approval by Access Framingham staff, your message will appear on the Community Bulletin Board in a day or so. Thank you for posting to the CBB!